Electrical Engineering Services
Power Supply Projects, an electrical engineering company providing project management and electrical testing services for the railway industry.
Power Supply Projects, an electrical engineering company provides Design, Project Management, installation and electrical testing services for the rail and electrical supply industries.
Our services include:
- Feasibility - Support or development during project definition phases.
- Design - Full "in-house" capability from initial concept to full detailed design (Form EA/EB).
- Project Controls - Complete Project Management and Engineering service including approved CRE and CEM staff.
- Installation- Construction capability including new builds, retrofits and civils interface.
- Test and Commissioning - Full Test and Commissioning service including system testing and "Tester in Charge".
- Competent Engineers - Level A, B & C staff.
Our experience covers:
- A.C and D.C Substations & switchgear (upto 33kV Single and 3 phase) - Complete modular substation design and build through to individual circuit breaker installation or modification.
- Protection and Control - Design, manufacture and installation of protection schemes including bespoke panel build. Our range includes distance, overcurrent and earth fault, unit schemes transformer and rectifier protection.
- SCADA – Interface, expansion and renewal of SCADA systems including IEC61850 technology.
- Cables – Installation, jointing and terminations of Power Cables.
- Earthing & Bonding – Design, install and test.
- Transformers – Design, sizing, install, test and commission along with gas analysis and oil testing.
For more details please call Power Supply Projects on 01270 588765 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
11kV Cable Terminations in AREVA VISAX Switchgear
Installation of new switching structures and associated small part steelwork (SPS)