Power Supply Projects
Electrical engineering specialists, electrical design, project management and power supplies system testing services for the rail and electricity power supply industries throughout the UK and Ireland.
We are Electrical Engineering specialists for the rail and electricity supply industries.
We offer bespoke electrical engineering solutions Nationwide to the rail electrification and electrical supply industry markets;
- General support through to development during project definition phases.
- Full "in-house" design from initial concept to full detailed design (Form EA/EB).
- A complete Project Management and Engineering service including CRE and CEM roles.
- Installation & Construction capability including new builds, retrofits and civils interface.
- Test and Commissioning – Full Test and Commissioning service including system testing and "Tester in Charge" Competent Engineers – Level A, B & C staff.
From operating within the rail industry we have an enhanced integral safety culture and a proven ability to deliver to programme and budget.
Power Supply Projects are Link Up approved (registration number: 25719) and are currently working towards our Network Rail Principal Contractors Licence.
For more details please call Power Supply Projects on 01270 588765 or email email@example.com.
Modifications to GEC Mk.1 Substation on East Coast Main Line
11kV/400V 500MVA Transformer installed within new compound